Monday, August 27, 2007

Coming Soon, And this time I mean it.

Well I'm starting to do things a little bit different, and I'm starting to feel confident I can do something worth on this space. Starting this Wednesday I will be introducing 3 new periodic sections on my blog.

On Mondays I will publish, "This week on the Scientific Journals." I will start talking about some articles worth reading on a few scientific journals. As expected this articles will somehow related to my field.

On Wednesdays; "Visual GSL" I will be giving a brief progress on my visual GSL project. I hope I will be able to make the program available to anyone who find some use for it.

Finally on Fridays; "My top 3 Digg.com stories of the week." After a long week is time to relax so I will be publishing my favorite 3 digg stories of the week.

I hope you will find something in here that you will enjoy.

No comments: